DEAN Group, in association with Arvato Digital Services, is currently seeking 25+ Online Store Service Advisors for a top-ranked employer .
This organization strives to provide first class customer service to its clients while working towards continuous improvement. They are currently searching for highly motivated individuals who have a commitment to providing a high-quality customer service experience, and who are looking to work in an open, fun, and collaborative environment.
These direct hire positions begin at $12 per hour, alongside bonus and incentive programs. Additionally, these positions provide the chance for a long term career opportunity.
Arvato Digital Services is looking to hire for day, afternoon, and night shifts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing marketing, sales, and the fulfillment of client products and services to all customers and clients
- Providing the highest degree of customer interaction and quality, measured through call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys
- Answering any questions or concerns relating to the order status, delivery time frames and changes in delivery of customers
- Utilizing both the web and the telesales channel to fulfill customer requests for products
- Providing support to customers by answering any questions regarding payment information, product pre-orders, product pre-screening calls, and other general inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment, with a focus on first contact resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on professionalism at all times
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to type 35 WPM
- A strong understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices
- Previous customer service experience considered an asset
FOUR EASY WAYS TO APPLY!
Submit resume to Amanda Casselli at email@example.com
209 Frederick St., Suite 101
519-568-7778 – Ask for Amanda Casselli
Dean Group always welcomes walk-ins, Monday to Friday between 8:30AM and 4:00PM. Please bring a copy of your resume.
209 Frederick Street Kitchener N2H 2M7
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.