DEAN Group is currently hiring Laser Mill Assistants for our client in Waterloo, Ontario.
- Assist Laser Mill Operators remove and install new tooling for Mills.
- Organize tooling ahead of changeover when possible.
- Deburr ends of tubes with die grinder when required.
- Assist Laser Mill Operator with tube specification – measuring length, diameter and wall thickness.
- Inspect surface of tubes for defects (scratches, holes).
- Install Teflon/rubber washers on gas tubes.
- Read and understand work order instructions (i.e. packaging and line printing).
- Bundle tubes according to packaging instructions on work order.
- Assist in setting up testing equipment.
- Set-up line printer.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Organizational skills.
- Must work well with others.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Self-motivated, able to work with limited supervision.
- Safety oriented.
- Able to use crane and lifting equipment safely.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Overhead crane licence as needed or required by law.
- Lift truck licence as needed or required by law.
**Minimum of 6 months manufacturing experience**
- $16.00/hour to start
- Strong potential to be hired on permanently after 3 months
- Pay increases of upward of $19.00/hour
- Day and afternoon rotating shifts available
FOUR EASY WAYS TO APPLY!
209 Frederick St., Suite 101
519-568-7778 – Ask for Amanda Casselli
Dean Group always welcomes WALK-INS, Monday to Friday between 8:30AM and 4:00PM. Please bring a copy of your resume.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.