Dean Group, in partnership with our reputable client, is currently searching for collections coordinators for the Mississauga area. These positions are contract and start from $21-$25/hour depending on experience.
- Performing outbound calls to clients regarding outstanding Accounts Receivable
- Answering any questions or concerns relating to collection issues, account issues, discrepancies, and payments
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Communicating with the sales and management departments regarding customer accounts
- Handling all customer disputes in a calm and professional manner
- Processing credit memos
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a collections coordinator or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivables
- A college diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
If you are interested in this position then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.