Kitchener, ON CA
Dean Group's office division is now searching for a Accounting Clerk/Administrator for our client based in Kitchener.
*This position is fully on site, 5 days a week*
Role: Accounting Clerk
Location: Kitchener, ON
Contract length: Permanent
Wage: Depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
*MUST be reliable, and have the willingness/want to work*
- Entering and updating relevant data in the accounting software system
- Entering accounts payable
- Organizing files and documents
- Prepare billing accounts
- Complete bank runs
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful:
- Knowledge of Real Estate law preferred but not required.
- Diploma in a related field preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong time management skills
- High accuracy of data entry
- Willingness to be apart of a team
- Extremely professional and well mannered
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
Apply today by sending your resume to HR@deangroup.ca! Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.