CNC Machine Operator - Nights
Dean Group, in partnership with our very reputable client in Kitchener, is currently searching for a permanent CNC machine operator. This position a direct hire and is on straight nights (11pm-7am). Pay rate starts at $22-$26/hour depending on experience plus .75 cent shift premium.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for operating the CNC machine
- Minor programming changes
- Operating several machines at once
- Checking parts for quality
- Basic machine maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a CNC operator in a manufacturing environment
- Solid lathe and CNC milling machine experience is required
- Comfortable with machine set-up, programming and ability to read blueprints
- Clear criminal background check is required in this industry
- Education background in CNC or related field
- Experience working in an ISO certified environment.
If you are interested in this position, then come and interview with us today! We conduct interviews Monday - Friday between 8:30AM - 4:00PM - NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED! We are located at 209 Frederick Street, Suite 101 in Kitchener; we’re bus route accessible! If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 519-568-7778 or email us at HR@deangroup.ca
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.