Electronic Technical Specialist
WATERLOO, ON CA
Dean Group is searching for an Electronic Technical Specialist.
*Must be done school*
Role: Electronic Technical Specialist
Location: Waterloo, ON
Contract length: Contract (no end date)
Shift: Afternoons, Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:15pm - must have the ability to train on days.
Reasons why you want to work for our reputable client:
- 5 paid sick days
- Diverse work culture
- Eligible to receive quarterly and annual bonuses
Electronic Technical Specialist job responsibilities:
- Custom camera assembly and testing
- Troubleshooting of failures is required
- Provide feedback to engineering team
- Complete extra testing and assembly steps from time to time as required
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to be a successful Electronic Technical Specialist:
- Electronics Technologist Diploma (or equivalent) is a must.
- Extremely high level of manual dexterity
- Experience in electronics manufacturing is required.
- Experience with soldering is preferred
- Extensive troubleshooting skills
- Previous assembly experience
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail as you would be working with high end products
- Ability to following instructions
- Maintaining product traceability
- Basic computer literacy
Apply today by sending your resume to HR@deangroup.ca! Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly to set up an interview.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.