General Labourer (Afternoons)
WATERLOO, ON CA
Dean Group's Manufacturing division is now searching for a General Labour.
**Please note, you MUST be done with your studies **
Role: General Labour
Location: Waterloo, ON
Industry: Manufacturing – Stainless Steel Tubing
Contract length: Contract - Permanent
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 3:00pm - 1:30am (10hr shifts) *Must drive*
Reason you want to work for our client:
- Once you've successfully pass the 3 months pre-probationary our client will offer a 9 month contract
- Health & dental benefits after 3 months
- Increases every 3 months
- Full-time employment after (9 month) contract is complete
General Labourer job duties and responsibilities:
- Operate assigned machines
- Load and unload machines
- Track how many parts are produced
- Quality checks on parts
- Complete all required paperwork
- Communicate any issues with Set-Up Operators
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be a successful General Labourer:
- Willing to work
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Previous manufacturing experience
- The ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
Apply today by sending your resume to HR@deangroup.ca! Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.