GUELPH, ON CA
Dean Group's manufacturing division is now searching for Material Handlers.
Role: Material Handlers
Location: Guelph, ON
Contract length: Contract – Permanent
Shift: Rotating between all 3 shifts; days, afternoons and nights.
- Rotating every 2 weeks.
Material Handlers job responsibilities:
- Move materials to various areas inside and outside the facility
- Load and unload trucks or freight vehicles.
- Transport material between departments
- May be required to perform other activities including picking orders, taking inventory, shipping and receiving.
- Other duties as required
What you will need to be a successful Material Handler:
- Previous Material Handling/Forklift experience
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Flexible and dependable
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- The ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to lift 20-50 lbs. safely
Apply today by sending your resume to HR@deangroup.ca! Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly to set up an interview.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.