WATERLOO, ON CA
Dean Group's office division is now searching for a Payroll Specialist for our client based in Waterloo.
Role: Payroll Specialist
Location: Waterloo, ON
Wage: $65,000 - $75,000
*MUST be reliable, and have the willingness/want to work*
- Bi-weekly processing of payrolls for salaried employees
- Review payroll documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure payroll changes are made accurately and efficiently for the affected pay periods.
- Investigate payroll discrepancies from the time and attendance system.
- Process all ROE’s as required.
- Reconciling and remitting amounts for garnishments, pension and WSIB payments.
- Administration of the Employee Stock Option Purchase program.
- Enrolling and terminating employees on the various benefit plans.
- Processing and reconciling all benefit premium billing statements.
- Participate in the benefit renewal process and make recommendations on benefit plan design.
- Creating and distributing relevant weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll reports.
- Completing all year-end reporting activities including performing annual payroll balance at year-end for T4 preparation and T2200
- Staying current on payroll updates, including legislation, rules and regulations from CRA
- Assist with event planning and employee engagement activities
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of full-cycle payroll experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- PCP certified through the National Payroll Institute or in progress.
- Experience using UKG payroll strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Second language skills considered an asset
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Apply today by sending your resume to HR@deangroup.ca! Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.