Dean Group, in association with our client in Stratford, is currently searching for a motivated individual to fill a Press Operator position! *Must have reliable transportation*
This position begins at $22-25/hour depending on experience and your shift will be Monday – Thursday 4pm – 2am (4 10’s) giving you Friday’s off
- Ensure all parts meet specifications and quality standards
- Select programs that align with the part numbers
- Select and setup dies
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on machinery
- Complete and update repair logs
- Communicate and assist co-workers, operators, supervisors, and lead hands when required.
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Other duties as required
- 2 years of experience as a Brake Press Operator.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Physically fit
- Comfortable lifting loads up to 50lbs
- Capable of working in awkward positions
- Basic reading, writing, and have some advanced mathematics skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
If you feel you meet all the above requirements, please send your most updated resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 519-568-7778 for more information! Please note, only those candidate's that meet the requirements will be considered for this role and we thank all other for their interest!
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.