Our client is going through some exciting times;
New product launches and production line set-ups!
Are you a Process Engineering professional with solid experience in product launches, production line set-up and process improvement?
Responsibilities include: Preparing quotes for new jobs, interfacing with suppliers, attending AQP meetings to finalize designs or fixtures and tooling, conducting time studies and collecting data, collaborating with the quality team and working with production planning to set shop priorities.
You will need:
- Engineering degree and 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge/work experience in machine processes, cutting tools, fixtures, CNC and special purpose machines.
- Working knowledge of ISO-TS16949 and ISO 14001, and with mechanical blueprint interpretation including GD and T
- Ability to determine which materials and equipment to use for projects and decide the appropriate codes and standards to apply when completing these projects. Also determine which measuring tools and methods to use.
- Strong project management and communication skills
Come be a part of the excitement!
Please send resume to Sandy: email@example.com
or call us at 519-568-7778.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.