Transfer Press Operators
Dean Group is excited to announce an amazing new opportunity in the manufacturing industry! In partnership with our client in Kitchener, we are currently recruiting for Transfer Press Operators *experience is required*.
These positions will be temporary – permanent starting at $18.85-$20.45/hour depending on your level of experience! We have afternoons (2:45PM-11PM) and nights (Sunday – Thursday 10:45PM-7:00AM) available – straight shifts!
Why this position is so great:
This position is a great opportunity for any hardworking individual looking to for a new career in the manufacturing industry! Once hired on, our client offers full benefits, pension, overtime after 40 hours, annual increases and more! Even better, our client is on a bus route and offers straight shifts – no rotation!
What you’ll be doing:
- Sets up, programming and troubleshooting press machines
- Loading of raw materials
- Assist die maintenance in repairs, removing or replacing lifters, sensors, and sections
- Performs quality inspection
- Completes all necessary paperwork
- Assists maintenance and tooling personnel in troubleshooting
- Operates presses or other machinery safely
- Proper use of electronic data collection equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year experience working with transfer press
- Hardworking and reliable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work overtime
- You can lift 30-35 lbs. safely
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.