Dean Group, in association with our client in Elmira is currently searching for motivated individuals to fill the Warehouse Labourer role. This position is starts at $16.25/hour and will be a direct hire!! Shifts are straight day shifts (7:00AM to 3:30PM) Monday through Friday. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and grown with a very reputable company!
- Picking and receiving products using an RF scanner
- Prepares products for shipping
- Applying any labels, stencils, and/or addresses as needed
- Utilizing a lift device to unload trucks as needed
- Use courier (Loomis/Purolator) computer software system
- Completing any necessary paperwork and records
- Ensuring parts are placed in the correct area of the warehouse
- Recording quantity and weight of products to be shipped
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High attention to detail and computer skills is required
- Experience using RF scanners is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be comfortable to work in a physical environment
If you are interested in this position, then come and interview with us today! We conduct interviews Monday - Friday between 8:30AM - 4:00PM - NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED! We are located at 209 Frederick Street, Suite 101 in Kitchener; we’re bus route accessible! If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 519-568-7778 or email us at HR@deangroup.ca
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.